Hebrews 5:12, 6:1-2
These are the elementary principles of being a Christian, ones that we should be able to teach to others.
- We need to repent from our sins and go towards perfection, which is God.
- We need to have faith towards God.
- We must believe in baptisms, which can be seen as a washing, a purification.
- We must believe in the laying on of hands, an act of transferring blessings.
- We must believe in the resurrection of the dead. After all, we believe that Jesus was raised three days after his death on the cross.
- We must believe in eternal judgement after our first death. We will stand before God and be judged by what we did during our first life.